How are bidets superior to toilet paper?
First off.. If you haven't read our Environmental Motivations then please start there.
How are bidet's superior to toilet paper?
- Quicker (cleaning up with a bidet takes less than 5 seconds)
- More effective (No more undie re-arrange, dingleberries, return wiping trips etc)
- More hygienic (hand stays well clear of the brown zone)
- Significantly better for the environment (Environment Motivations)
- Cheaper (sprayer pays for itself within one year)
- Stops the itch, not to mention the self esteem damage when you fail to wipe properly. "How is this still happening?"
- Stops and prevents any anal fissures or hemorrhoids (no more blood)
- Stops reliance on consumable product (you'll never have to buy toilet paper again).
- Can be used to clean a cloth diaper, the toilet, bathroom, dog, shower, discipline a small child. Whatever you want really. (we won't judge you)
- Source of hydration in the most desperate of times. (again, no judgement)
- Never ending hilarity of spraying your partner, house mate, parent, child, tinder date etc.
- End the over/under toilet paper dispense debate for good. (A small step towards world peace)